Stay Active While Home
For weeks now, social distancing has become the new norm. We’ve had to learn to adapt our everyday routines so we can stay home and stay safe.
If you need a new workout idea to kick things up a notch, try this guided chair workout with OAC Member and fitness instructor Yelena Kibasova! All you need is a chair and your viewing device. This workout can be modified for all skill and fitness levels.
More Home Workout Resources:
- Guided Dance Aerobics Video Workout with Yelena Kibasova
- How to Exercise Using Items in Your Home
- Yoga is Not a 4-Letter Word
- Walking Meditation: A Mindful Approach to Exercise
- Stretching: An Integral Part of Your Fitness Routine
How Do You Stay Active?
What do you do to stay active beyond going to the gym? Are you an avid walker? Do you follow along to guided TV workouts? Share with us in OAC’s Community Discussion Forum and offer tips to others looking for effective, low-cost home workouts.