The OAC is proud to present our most popular resource: Weight Matters Magazine. One of the most celebrated benefits of OAC’s Premium Access Membership add-on, this quarterly publication offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. Delivered directly to your mailbox four times a year, each issue contains articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments and more!
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
With the weather starting to warm up, it’s the perfect time to sit outside and read the latest version of the Weight Matters Magazine!
Our Spring 2022 Weight Matters Magazine holds important information about our upcoming conventions and an article explaining the benefits of Bariatric Support Groups!
A Look Inside:
Our Spring issue is filled with educational information that will help you and your family learn helpful tips for eating healthy during multiple situations.
This issue also contains an article filled with useful information for navigating through nutrition and exercise fads.
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Access Denied: Recommended Cancer Screening
- Bariatric Support Groups: Why Are They Beneficial?
- Dear Doctor: How Does Obesity Affect My Immune System?
- How to Filter through the Fads and Gimmicks of Nutrition and Exercise
- How to Stay Healthy While Cooking at Home, Dining out and Dining in
- Kid’s Corner: Food, Nutrition and Energy in Children
- OAC Community Perspectives: Discovering Quality Education and Lifelong Friendships
- OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention Evolves in a New Direction
- Protein Supplements and Bariatric Surgery: Not Necessarily a Forever Thing
- Understanding How Obesity Affects Bone Health and Risk of Fractures
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)