The OAC is proud to present our most popular resource: Weight Matters Magazine. One of the most celebrated benefits of OAC’s Premium Access Membership add-on, this quarterly publication offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. Delivered directly to your mailbox four times a year, each issue contains articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments and more!
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
Spring is here… and so is the Spring 2023 Weight Matters Magazine! This edition of our magazine holds useful information about nutrition and mental health.
A Look Inside:
Our Spring issue is filled with educational information that will help you understand food labels and make healthier choices.
This issue also contains an eye-opening article about the importance of mental fitness.
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Community Perspectives: Treating Obesity is a Journey
- Dear Doctor: What’s the Matter with Pet Obesity?
- Mental Health Corner: The Importance of Mental Fitness
- Navigating Misleading Food Marketing
- Poor Circulation: What Causes it and What Can I Do?
- Spring Has Sprung – On Our Plates!
- Springtime FUN with Your Family
- Staying Healthy for You and Your Baby
- Staying Motivated All Year Long
- What Are NAFLD and NASH
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)