March 15, 2021Read Article
Together We Are Making A Difference.
Since its inception in 2005, the OAC has grown to be the nation’s leading voice on obesity. Today, we’re a more than 70,000 member-strong national nonprofit focused on:
- Raising awareness and improving access to prevention and treatment of the disease of obesity
- Providing evidence-based education on obesity and its treatments.
- Fighting to eliminate weight bias and discrimination.
- Elevating the conversation of weight and its impact on health.
- Offering a community of support for people affected.
Your support fuels our mission. When you participate, advocate and donate, you help us to create a better world for the more than 93 million Americans affected by the disease of obesity. With your help, we can continue to elevate and empower those affected by obesity through education, advocacy and support.
Make a difference today.
Get Connected to OAC Today!
Sign-up to stay connected to our mission, latest news, events, ways to get involved, information and all things OAC!