The Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) is proud to present our most popular resource: Weight Matters Magazine. One of the most celebrated benefits of OAC’s Premium Access Membership add-on, this quarterly publication offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. Delivered directly to your mailbox four times a year, each issue contains articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments and more!
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
Our Winter 2023 issue is filled with information on eating better, getting fit and taking charge of your mental health.
A Look Inside:
This issue is all about eating healthy, staying active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Pilates: What Is It and What Are the Benefits?
- Dear Doctor: How Can We Help the Obesity Epidemic?
- Conquering Emotional Eating
- Signs, Symptoms and Forms of Postoperative Addiction
- Creating Balanced Meals All Winter Long for Your Children
- Sneaky Thoughts and Sticky Feelings: A Guide to Getting Unstuck
- The Power of Protein
- Kid’s Corner: Building Family Goals for Your Children
- OAC Community Perspectives: Why I Believe in Comprehensive Obesity Care
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium-level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)