OAC Ongoing Actions are easy efforts you can do daily, weekly, monthly and year-round to move the organization forward. Do you feel compelled to support the OAC’s work in any way you can? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of individuals affected by obesity? Start with Ongoing Actions!
Ongoing Actions: Support Made Easy
You can find a list of easy Ongoing Actions when you visit the OAC Action Center. Here you will discover many different ways to influence issues that matter personally to you. Issues like:
- Raising awareness of the OAC and its mission
- Sharing unbiased, science-based obesity education
- Helping to end weight bias
- Improving access to obesity-related healthcare
- Supporting patients and loved ones affected
- Supporting the OAC with a charitable donation
- Sharing the OAC with your patients and practice – For Healthcare Providers
All of these Ongoing Actions are easy, quick and impactful. From leaving copies of the OAC’s magazine with your support group or doctor’s office, to sharing an OAC social media post or educating others about People-First language, there are so many ways you can make a real difference.
Let Us Know What Actions You Take
We want to know what OAC supporters are up to! When you take OAC Action of any kind, including ones that are ongoing, please let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or post about your actions on social media using the #OACAction hashtag. This helps us track the impact supporters are making. It also helps us celebrate your efforts and encourage others to Take Action too!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.