The OAC is excited to share that our Winter 2020 issue of Weight Matters Magazine, our most current issue, is out now! If you’re an OAC Community Member with Premium Access, make sure you check your mailbox for the print edition. You can also CLICK HERE for the complete online version.
Inside the Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
The winter issue of Weight Matters Magazine is a refreshing break from the cold weather temperatures we know you’ll enjoy! Cozy-up in your favorite reading spot to explore healthy recipes and tips for getting active in the winter, as well as science-based, practical and FUN information on all things related to weight and health management.
- FEATURE: Break Free from Winter Boredom!
- OAC Member Story: Following My Own Prescription for Improved Health and Happiness
- New Year, New Goals. Not Resolutions…
- Changing the Way We Care about Obesity through Obesity Care Week 2019
- Dear Doctor: Does Obesity Cause Inflammation?
- A Closer Look at NASH: A Rarely-Discussed Obesity-related Condition
- Bouncing Back from Injury
- OAC Beliefs and Demands: Making Our Vision Our Mission
- Creating a Brighter Future for Childhood Obesity Together
- Finding Comfort without the Calories
- What I Wish I Knew BEFORE I Had Bariatric Surgery
CLICK HERE to download the current issue.
Interested in reading more education like this? CLICK HERE to visit our complete Magazine Library.