The OAC is proud to offer you one of our most popular resources: Weight Matters Magazine. It offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. This quarterly publication includes articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments, OAC updates and more!
Hear from the experts and fellow OAC Community Members about topics that matter to you. Weight Matters Magazine is a valuable tool that anyone can use in their health journey.
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
With the warmer weather coming in, it is the perfect time to check out the latest version of the Weight Matters Magazine to see how you can stay healthy, happy and active during this spring season!
Our Spring 2021 Weight Matters Magazine holds an inspiring story about overcoming stigma and finding treatment as well as some helpful facts about yoga you may have not known! This issue is the perfect spring read, so be sure to download your issue below!
Our Spring issue is filled with ways to make home fitness affordable and effective, the truth about fad diets, tips on how to keep your mind engaged while working from home and information about the new upcoming bariatric surgery device!
This issue also holds a special save the date for our annual Your Weight Matters Convention (YWM2021 – VIRTUAL) and a glimpse as to how our Stop Weight Bias Campaign is coming along!
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Behavioral Options for Weight-loss
- Dear Doctor: I Have Obesity. Should I Get the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- IMCIVREE™ (setmelanotide) – The First FDA-Approved Therapy for Specific Rare Genetic Diseases of Obesity
- It’s Time to Stop Weight Bias: Are You Ready to Be Part of the Solution?
- Kid’s Corner: The Mental & Physical Benefits of YOGA for Children
- Making Home Fitness Affordable and Effective
- OAC Community Perspectives: Overcoming Stigma to Find My Treatment Path
- Single Anastomosis Duodenal Switch (SADI) – What Can You Expect from the New Bariatric Surgery Device?
- Trading in Fad Diets for Sustainable Eating
- Ways to Keep Your Mind Engaged While Working from Home
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)