The OAC is proud to offer you one of our most popular resources: Weight Matters Magazine. It offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. This quarterly publication includes articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments, OAC updates and more!
Hear from the experts and fellow OAC Community Members about topics that matter to you. Weight Matters Magazine is a valuable tool that anyone can use in their health journey.
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
Schools are back in session which means we all must prepare for a productive and fun fall! Luckily, the Weight Matters Magazine is here to help you prepare for the new school year and plan exciting and safe fall activities. You can access it now through the link below.
This issue is full of healthy and comforting recipes, fall activities and new medications to be on the lookout for.
A Look Inside:
Our fall issue will tell you what we can expect in the new year politics wise and features and an insightful story on how life events can affect your weight. This issue will also provide you with a full recap of our first ever YWM2020 – VIRTUAL Convention!
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Cozy up for Fall: Tips for Making Healthy Soups and Stews
- Dear Doctor: How Can I Prepare for My Psychological Evaluation before Bariatric Surgery?
- Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover: My Experience with Obesity, Autism and Rare Disease
- How YWM2020-VIRTUAL Helped OAC Redefine Education, Advocacy and Support
- Hunger: Why Do We Have Cravings and What Can We Do about Them?
- Kid’s Corner: Fall Family Evening Activity Ideas
- Moovin’ and Groovin’ – Simple and Easy Ways to Stay Active
- OAC Community Perspectives: Changing the Narrative around Weight, Bodies and Obesity
- Obesity Medications Coming Down the Pipeline: What You Need to Know
- Racing against the Clock for Better Obesity Care Policy
- Understanding Life Events and How They Affect Your Weight
- What is Telemedicine and How Can I Get the Most from it?
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)