The OAC Community is proud to offer you one of our most popular resources. The Your Weight Matters Magazine offers a variety of articles that are designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. This quarterly publication includes articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments, OAC community updates, and more! Hear from healthcare providers and fellow community members on topics that matter to you. The Your Weight Matters magazine is an invaluable tool that anyone can use to help in their journey to better health.
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
Summer is upon us, and so has the OAC’s latest issue of Weight Matters Magazine! This issue is now added to our online archives in the OAC Community.
This issue is full of ways to make the most out of your summer! From tips for traveling after bariatric surgery and ways to keep the kids entertained over the long summer break to fun recipes on the grill and ways to mix-up your work-out routine, we have summer fun covered.
We also introduce you to the OAC’s New Community Discussion Forum and Action Center. Take a break from the heat of summer and check-out ways to take action, learn more about your fellow Community Members, or share advice about your weight journey. The options are endless!
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for all articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine. Thanks for reading!
- OAC Community Perspectives: How Self-care Led Me to Advocacy (FREE)
- Bring a Map and Pack Lots of Snacks! Tips for Traveling after Bariatric Surgery (FREE)
- We’re Better Together: How the OAC Community Experience is about Connecting (FREE)
- Step-up Your Waiting Game: Wading through Pre-surgical Weight-loss Mandates (FREE)
- Ready, Set, Go! Visit the Obesity Action Coalition’s New Action Center! (FREE)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Summer Smoothies to Stay Refreshed (Premium Access Required)
- Beyond the Looking Glass: An Honest View of Body Dysmorphic Disorder (Premium Access Required)
- Making the Switch: How to Successfully Find Healthcare Providers that Work with You (Premium Access Required)
- Kid’s Corner: “I’m Bored!” Tips to Help your Child Avoid Summertime Boredom (Premium Access Required)
- Is Keto the Key to Weight-loss for Me? (Premium Access Required)
Past Your Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Your Weight Matters magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)