Spring has sprung, and so has the OAC’s latest issue of Weight Matters Magazine! This issue is now added to our online archives in the OAC Community.
This action-packed issue is extra special because we share all about OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention & EXPO in Tampa, August 1-3. This is our signature event of the year that joins us all together for a weekend packed with the best education on weight and health out there.
From our diverse educational topics and sessions in our Program Agenda to our invigorating Exercise Program, EXPO Hall, social events, CE credit options and more, YWM2019 is an experience you can’t miss!
Make your plans to join us in Tampa for a weekend that will inform, inspire, empower and stay with you forever. For more information about YWM2019 beyond the spring issue, visit YWMConvention.com.
Other Topics in the Spring Issue:
Here’s a sneak peek at other articles featured in the spring issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- OAC Community Perspectives: Obesity, Art and Remembering My Brother (FREE)
- Dear Doctor: What Do You Mean BMI and My Weight are Not the Most Important Measures of My Health? (FREE)
- The Gas You Pass Following Bariatric Surgery: What’s Behind this Post-op Issue (FREE)
- Fitness Friendly: How Exercising with Your Neighbors Can Be Better than Going to a Gym (FREE)
- Berry Blast! Benefits Beyond Coloring Your Plate (Premium Access Required)
- New Insight into Weight Gain and Genetics: Rare Genetic Disorders of Obesity (Premium Access Required)
- Weighing in on Obesity and Your Kidneys (Premium Access Required)
- Kid’s Corner: Using Art to Inspire Healthy Food Choices (Premium Access Required)
- Navigating Portion Control: Finding Your Way to Understanding Hunger and Fullness Signals (Premium Access Required)
About Weight Matters Magazine
Weight Matters Magazine is the OAC’s most popular educational resource. Select articles in this magazine are posted online for all OAC Community Members at no cost, while other articles are reserved for OAC Community Members with Premium Access.