The Obesity Action Coalition (OAC) is proud to present our most popular resource: Weight Matters Magazine. One of the most celebrated benefits of OAC’s Premium Access Membership add-on, this quarterly publication offers a variety of articles designed to educate readers on all topics concerning weight and health. Delivered directly to your mailbox four times a year, each issue contains articles on a wide array of topics like nutrition, exercise, health and wellness, motivation, obesity treatments and more!
Current Issue of Weight Matters Magazine
Now that Fall is here, curl up with a warm pumpkin spice latte and read the latest version of the Weight Matters Magazine!
Our Fall issue is filled with information on eating better, getting fit and finding fashion that works for every size.
A Look Inside:
This issue is all about eating healthy, staying active and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Click here to download the current issue.
Take a look at the below links for articles featured in the current issue of Weight Matters Magazine:
- Beyond Gym Anxiety: How to Get Moving
- Dear Doctor: What is SADI-s?
- Fashion at Every Size
- The Great Debate between Artificial and Natural Sweeteners
- The Health Benefits of Holiday Foods from Different Cultures
- Kid’s Corner: Weight-Based Bullying in Children
- OAC Community Perspectives: Learning to Forgive Myself
- The Power of Education, Connection and Action at OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention
Past Weight Matters Magazine Issues (Premium Access Resource)
We’ve made past issues of the Weight Matters Magazine available online. Our magazine archive consists of more than 500 articles that contain quality education on obesity, nutrition, exercise, support and more. Click below to access past magazine articles as a premium-level resource.
View the OAC Magazine Archive (Premium Access)