One thing we can always count on in life is change. When you run up against change, does it tend to throw you off balance, or do you embrace it and move forward?
When we learn to adapt, grow, and let change empower us, we can do almost anything. This is especially true for weight management in the pursuit of health. That’s why we chose the theme of OAC’s 2021 Annual Convention to be, “Embrace Change. Move Forward. Recharge Your Health.” Perhaps never before have we been more challenged to embrace change in our health journeys than in this past year and a half as we navigated a pandemic that changed everything!
Recharge Your Health at YWM2021-VIRTUAL, July 17-25
Undoubtedly, one of the best parts of the OAC Annual Convention is its power to inspire people and give them renewed energy and momentum. We definitely all need it after more than a year of the pandemic and everything it entailed.
At YWM2021-VIRTUAL, get empowered to take change by the horns and recharge! The OAC is hosting this dynamic virtual event series from July 17-25, where you will be immersed in rich education and support for your unique journey with weight and health.
No matter where you are at in that journey, this Convention is for you! If you are looking for inspiration, the courage to move forward, a boost of momentum, practical tools to help you get off the ground running, or even just the support of a community who understands your experiences, don’t miss this one-of-a-kind virtual event!
Here are just some of the incredible educational sessions we have planned. Click here to view the full Events Schedule.
- Remaining Resilient in Restless Times through Habits, Health and Healing | Merrill Littleberry, LCSW, LCDC, CCM, ACE-CPT
- Diet is a Noun, Not a Verb – Eating for Your Health | Cassie Story, RDN; and Laura Andromalos, MS, RD, CSOWM, CDE
- Beyond Weight-loss: Exercising for Your Health and Wellbeing | Ian Patton, PhD, RKin, CEP; and Yelena Kibasova
- The Struggle is Real – What to Do When You Feel Like You’ve Done it All | Christopher D. Still, DO, FACN, FACP; and Scott Kahan, MD, MPH
- Let’s Get Digital – New Ways to Manage Weight with Changing Technology | Carly M. Goldstein, PhD, FAACVPR; and J. Graham Thomas, PhD
How to Register:
With your needs in mind, the OAC has created different registration options so that you can attend the Convention regardless of your schedule and finances – including a free registration option! Click here for all registration and pricing information.
For more information about YWM2021-VIRTUAL, visit YWMConvention.com. Sign-up for Convention E-News Alerts to get updates as they are released.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.