Did you know May is recognized as Mental Health Awareness Month? During weight management, many of us tend to get caught up in addressing the physical parts of our health journey. We focus on calorie control, regular exercise and health conditions related to our weight. But have you ever asked yourself how your brain and emotions might also be affecting your weight?
Interested in Mental Health and Weight Control? Come to YWM2019!
At the OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention & EXPO this August 1-3 in Tampa, we take your total health picture into consideration. Discover the connection between mental health, obesity and weight control in the educational sessions offered via our Program Agenda!
- A Complete Look at Mental Health and Obesity: Before, During and After Treatment
- Self-esteem: Building a Healthy View of You
- Managing Mental Health Conditions and Your Weight
- Preparing for the Mental Health Transition: Before and After Surgery
- How to Recognize and Deal with Emotional Eating
- Using Your Values to Empower Healthy Change with Acceptance-based Therapy
- Creating a Place Called Happiness: Fixing Your Foundation in a Broken World
- And much more! CLICK HERE to view the full Program Agenda
Register with Early-bird Discounts!
The OAC is currently offering YWM2019 Early-bird discounts available through May 31, so don’t wait to register! Make your plans now to join us in beautiful Tampa Bay for an informative, inspiring and welcoming weekend. Experience the highest caliber weight and health education presented by REAL experts and gain REAL support from REAL people sharing similar experiences. Go ahead and make the investment in your health. You won’t regret it!
Check-out our current Early-bird Registration rates that won’t last much longer:
- Single Day: $50/day
- Single Day with CE Credits (Health professionals): $75/day
- Full Convention: $105
- Full Convention with CE Credits (Health professionals): $155
To learn more about attending YWM2019, visit: YWMCOnvention.com.