Individuals and organizations interested in supporting the OAC at a higher level and receiving the maximum number of benefits offered should consider membership in the OAC Chairman’s Council. The Chairman’s Council is the OAC’s highest membership level and invites both individuals and organizations to join.
The OAC Chairman’s Council has various level of giving within the Council. These levels show the generous support of individuals and organizations who play an integral role in helping the OAC continue its initiatives and serving individuals affected by obesity. What’s great about this category is that Chairman’s Council members receive valuable exposure, such as a formal announcement in the OAC’s e-newsletter that reaches more than 30,000 individuals monthly, a listing in each issue of our quarterly magazine, and a link on the OAC’s Web site which is a benefit only accessible through this level. You can learn more about all the benefits to Chairman’s Council membership below.
Benefits You Receive as a Member of the OAC Chairman’s Council
- Official Chairman’s Council certificate
Link on OAC Web site
- Listing on OAC Web site and in Your Weight Matters Magazine
- Formal announcement in OAC’s Community ENGAGE Platform welcoming and thanking you for your support
- Recognition at National conferences attended by the OAC year-round
- Bulk subscription to Your Weight Matters Magazine
- Unlimited access to the OAC’s resources in bulk
- Subscriptions to OAC Member Communication
- Immediate Advocacy Alerts on urgent issues and access to the OAC’s expert advocacy team
How to Join
Join now by phone by calling (800) 717-3117.
Are you a physician interested in Chairman’s Council Membership but also want a way to support your patients?
The OAC Sponsored Membership Program is the best of both worlds. This is a program that allows physicians to purchase a Premium Access Membership for each of their patients at a discounted rate. What’s great about this is that if a physician commits to joining at least 100 patients/year, they automatically qualify as a member of the OAC Chairman’s Council. To learn more about this program, please click here.