Obesity Care Week 2020 (OCW2020) is just around the corner! As an OAC Member, you can help us support this important annual awareness week that is dedicated to raising awareness, educating and advocating for a better world for people living with obesity. Getting involved is easy! Read below to find out how.
About Obesity Care Week 2020
Obesity Care Week is an annual awareness campaign that calls attention to obesity and the unique needs of people who are affected by it. OCW has a global vision of realizing a society that understands, respects and accepts the complexities of obesity and values science and clinically-based care.
OCW2020 will take place from March 1st – March 7th with each day highlighting different issues impacting people with obesity:
- March 1st: Launch Day
- March 2nd: Weight Bias Day
- March 3rd: Obesity Treatment Day
- March 4th: World Obesity Day
- March 5th: Access to Care Day
- March 6th: Childhood Obesity Day
- March 7th: “I Care” Day
OAC Supporters, Join the Fight!
The OAC is a proud Founding Champion of OCW2020, and we encourage each of our members and supporters to help make this year’s campaign a success. The more voices who join in unison, the bigger the impact we can make on key issues in obesity care.
Here are 3 easy ways you can help OAC support OCW2020:
- Sign up for OCW2020 Alerts for the latest news on getting involved.
- Follow Obesity Care Week on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Like, comment on or share OCW’s social media content to amplify its message. Use #OCW2020 so whatever you share adds to the greater conversation!
CLICK HERE to Take the First Step and Sign up for OCW2020 Alerts!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.