The Obesity Action Coalition’s YWM2023-Virtual Convention is right around the corner on April 29-30! Here are 10 reasons you should register today.
10 Reasons You Can’t Miss YWM2023-Virtual
- You are guaranteed to learn something new! Our experts stay up-to-date on the research and science, always sharing the latest information about weight management.
- There’s something for everybody, no matter what your personal journey with weight and health has been like thus far.
- Join like-minded people who truly “get it” when it comes to weight and how hard it can be to manage.
- It’s accessible! Live sessions are FREE to watch! If you want after-hours access to anything we offer, you can upgrade your registration for just $50.
- Learn science-based, hands-on strategies in behavioral health, mental health, weight management and more!
- You won’t get advice to eat less and move more. Our experts will break down the complexity behind weight in a way that is easy to understand.
- Connect one-on-one with other attendees through post-session Zoom chats.
- Explore a virtual EXPO Hall with useful products, services and more from across the weight and health industry.
- Earn CE Credits – Nurses and some healthcare professionals can earn up to 4 CE credits and learn alongside patients to better understand their needs and concerns.
- Watch from anywhere – You can access it ALL right at your fingertips from the comfort of your own home!
Don’t miss out — register NOW!
About OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention
For more than 10 years, the OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention has transformed lives as the nation’s leading conference dedicated to bringing together individuals concerned about their weight and health. OAC’s premier Convention offers two separate events – YWM-Virtual (online) and YWM-Engage (in-person) – designed to meet the needs of our diverse Community, providing science-based education and encouraging community and advocacy.