The Obesity Action Coalition’s Your Weight Matters Engage Convention is just around the corner! Here are ten reasons why you should register today:
- You are guaranteed to learn something new! Our experts stay up-to-date on the research and science, always sharing the latest information about obesity.
- There’s something for everybody, no matter where you are on your journey with weight and health.
- Join a warm and welcoming community of like-minded people who truly “get it” when it comes to weight and how complex it can be to manage.
- Learn science-based, hands-on strategies in behavioral health, mental health, nutrition and more!
- Participate in interactive workshops. You can choose the workshop that best fits your needs or goals, such as joining a cooking demo or learning how to cope with stress.
- Take part in energizing exercise programs. Want to try yoga, Zumba, or even a lightsaber class? Better yet, you can try them all!
- Become an advocate and learn how YOU can help make the world a better place for people with obesity.
- You won’t get advice to eat less and move more. Our experts will break down the complexity behind weight in a way that is easy to understand.
- Explore an EXPO Hall with useful products, services and more from across the weight and health industry.
- Earn CE Credits – Nurses and some healthcare professionals can earn up to 18 CE credits and learn alongside patients to better understand their needs and concerns.
Don’t miss out – register today!
About OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention
For more than ten years, the Obesity Action Coalition’s Your Weight Matters Convention has transformed lives as the nation’s leading conference dedicated to bringing together individuals concerned about their weight and health. OAC’s premier Convention offers two separate events – YWM-Virtual (online) and YWM-Engage (in-person) – designed to meet the needs of our diverse Community, providing science-based education and encouraging community and advocacy.