The Obesity Society (TOS) will be taking their annual ObesityWeek virtual! The OAC is proud to announce that for the week of November 2-6, 2020, we will be partaking in the exhibitor portion of the week.
Anyone who is registered and attending ObesityWeek will have the opportunity to visit our exhibit, see our resources and learn more about our organization.
ObesityWeek will feature unopposed hours from which will give audience members a chance to ask exhibitors questions. We encourage everyone to visit our exhibit and check out everything that ObesityWeek has to offer.
The OAC will also have some of our members speaking at the event along with our CEO, Joe Nadglowski. See their scheduled talks below:
- Ted Kyle, RPH, MBA, “Evidence of Less Blame and More Acceptance of Obesity as a Medical Condition Among US Adults”
- On Demand Session – Oral Poster
- Joe Nadglowski, BS, “Amplifying the Patient Voice”
- 11/2 12:00 pm – 12:10 pm Presidential Plenary
- Faith Ann Newsome “TOS/AAP Joint Symposium: Bariatric Surgery – Not Just for Adults Anymore”
- 11/5 5:40 – 6:00 pm
- Nikki Massie, MA and Scott Kahan, MD, MPH, “TOS/OC/OAC/TOPS/EASO Joint Symposium – Walking in Their Shoes: A Patient Perspective”
- 11/2 2:30 – 4:00 pm (Also features a patient from TOPS)
- Patty Nece “Roundtable on Obesity Solutions: Member Perspective”
- On Demand Session as part of “Roundtable on Obesity Solutions at the National Academies; Role and Impact in the Field”
For more information on ObesityWeek Interactive 2020 and registration, please click here.