Outreach Actions are steps you can take to spread the mission of the OAC within your own community. The following actions are simple and help others to access the education and resources that we provide.
- Leave your old Your Weight Matters magazines in your hair salon, doctors’ office, library, coffee shop, gym, or nail salon
- As part of the pledge- visit five healthcare professional offices to leave brochures and discuss OAC mission/vision
- Take OAC information to local schools and universities (healthcare programs, behavioral health programs, social work programs, allied health programs)
- Present to your support group or church, etc. and take a selfie with the grou
- Offer to host an OAC booth at your community/employer health fair