How many times have you been told that weight-loss is as simple as “Eat less, move more?” You probably haven’t found this to be good advice, especially because weight management is a lot more complex than that.
Instead, you should be able to fill your tool box with a bunch of different resources, information and connections to help you find success with your weight that lasts.
YWM2019 EXPO Hall: Explore and Discover Hands-on Help, Support and More
Beyond its phenomenal educational sessions and Program Agenda, the OAC’s Your Weight Matters Convention & EXPO is a sea of information for your weight and health. It also features an EXPO Hall with more than 30 unique vendors offering products, services, samples and more. Take advantage of these resources at any point during the weekend when you explore the Convention!
Past EXPO Halls at this nationally-acclaimed meeting have included:
- Portion control tools that aid with mindful eating
- Behavior modification and mental health workbooks
- Protein shakes, bars and snacks
- Information on pharmacotherapy treatment options
- Shape wear and fashion for all sizes
- Bariatric vitamins and supplements
- Specialized fitness equipment for all skill levels
- And so much more!
Come to the OAC “CONNECT” Hub!
At the YWM2019 EXPO Hall, you can also meet one-one-one with the faces of the OAC – including other Community Members, staff and volunteers! We’ll have our very own booth set up that lets you relax, take a breather and mingle with other attendees. At the OAC CONNECT Hub, you can also:
- Grab FREE copies of OAC’s educational resources – including quarterly issues of Weight Matters Magazine, our most popular!
- Discover practical opportunities to take OAC Action on key issues that matter to obesity and the people it affects.
- Share your personal stories and experiences among other people who understand your journey and simply “get it.”
- Make a donation to support the OAC’s efforts.
- Discover additional resources to dive deeper with the OAC and connect with other Community Members for a greater purpose.
Don’t Miss Advance Registration!
We’re excited to be hosting this year’s Convention in beautiful Tampa Bay, August 1-3. Don’t miss the Advance Registration deadline! Make your plans NOW to secure your seat, plan a rejuvenating summer event for you and/or your loved ones and make an investment in your health.
Check-out this year’s unbelievable registration rates:
- Single Day: $60/day
- Single Day with CE Credits: $85/day
- Full Convention: $135
- Full Convention with CE Credits: $185
For more information about YWM2019, CLICK HERE.