YWM2014 – September 25 – 28, 2014 – Orlando, FL
The OAC’s 3rd Annual Your Weight Matters National Convention is less than two months away, and the OAC staff is counting down the days until we see some familiar faces and many new faces joining us for what promises to be the best YWM Convention yet! There are many aspects about the Convention that we are proud to offer, from the evidence-based Program Agenda with more than 50 educational topics, to the welcoming community, and the unique opportunities such as our strong exercise program, one-on-one interaction with the country’s leading experts in weight and health, and beyond.
Perhaps the BEST way for those who have never attended a Your Weight Matters National Convention to hear why the OAC’s Convention is the most groundbreaking patient educational event in the country, is to hear it from fellow OAC supporters and those who have experienced the Convention first-hand! We thank each individual who took the time to share their personal experience and perspective to help spread the word about YWM2014. We invite you to read the blog entries found below about the 2014 Your Weight Matters National Convention and encourage you to join this amazing community in Orlando, FL, September 25 – 28.
To learn more about the 3rd Annual Your Weight Matters National Convention, please visit www.YWMConvention.com.
YWM2014 in the words of:
- Sondra of See Sondra Slim: “OAC #YWM2014… I AM SO EXCITED!”
- Steve of blindbites: “The Your Weight Matters National Convention – #YWM2014”
- Kay of Weight Chronicles: “Your Weight Matters National Convention #YWM2014”
- Michelle of The World According to Eggface: “The Your Weight Matters National Convention #YWM2014: Together We S.H.I.N.E”
- Nanette of Bariatric Counselor: “#YWM2014 Obesity Action Coalition, Your Weight Matters Convention”
- Rob of Former Fat Dudes: “YWM2014 – Can it get any better? Yes!”
- Nikki of Bariatric Foodie: “OAC Your Weight Matters Convention”
- Tracy of My Tiny Tank: “Need Some Evidence-based Weight Management Strategies?”
- Sarah of Born2lbFAT: “Shine With Me at OAC’s YWM2014”
- Sandi of Banded Living: “Why I Attend Weight Loss Surgery Events”
- Jeff of Defying Obesity: “Weighty Matters at #YWM2014”
- Erin of The Bariatric Guru: “Do NOT miss this event!”
- Dr. Medlin of Bonuslife: “YWM2014”