As the 2nd Annual Your Weight Matters National Convention quickly approaches, we take this time to reflect back on the great memories and experiences that made the Inaugural Convention such a success and to look forward to the top-notch education and welcoming community offered in August in Phoenix at YWM2013.
What better way for our members, attendees and followers to hear about all that Convention has to offer than from their fellow OAC supporters? We would like to thank each blogger who participated in the “YWM2013 Preview” and shared their personal experience and perspective to help spread the word about this year’s Convention. We invite you to read each of the blog entries about the Your Weight Matters National Convention and encourage you to join the community of support in Phoenix, August 15 – 18.
To learn more about the 2nd Annual Your Weight Matters National Convention, please visit www.YWMConvention.com.
YWM2013 Preview as told by:
- Rob of Former Fat Dudes – “Your Weight Matters”
- Julianne of PeevedSleeve – “Your Weight Matters National Convention”
- Nanette of Bariatric Counselor – “Exciting News: Your Weight Matters”
- Michelle of The World According to Eggface – “Your Weight Matters Convention Reminder”
- Sarah of Born2lbFat – “Top 5 Reasons YOU Should Attend OAC’s #YWM2013″
- Steve of blindbites – “Your Weight Matters!”
- Pandora of Desperately Seeking Slender – “Let’s Box Obesity Together at YWM2013 with the OAC”
- Asha of Asha 4Vida Changes – “Meet me in Phoenix”
- Kesha of Waning Woman – “Your Weight Matters: 2013 Obesity Action Coalition Conference”
- Marie of Fatty Fights Back – “CNN to attend this year’s Your Weight Matters Convention”
- Beth of Melting Mama – “#YWM2013 OMG CNN”
- Mark of Ending Obesity Forever – “Your Weight Matters Convention”
- Sondra of SeeSondraSlim – “JOIN ME AT THE OAC YOUR WEIGHT MATTERS CONVENTION!”
We thank each individual listed above for their support and for taking the time to tell their followers about the Convention.
The YWM2013 Recruitment CHALLENGE ends in less than one month on July 15, so we encourage you to keep recruiting your friends and family! If you have not yet registered for the Your Weight Matters Convention, but find yourself particularly compelled to register by one of the above blog posts, we ask you to please include the name of the individual or blog in the “How Did You Hear about the Convention” area on the Registration form. If you have already registered for Convention, but did not include a referral, please email email@example.com to give credit for the Recruitment CHALLENGE to the individual who referred you.
Only 58 more days until YWM2013! We can’t wait to see you in Phoenix.