Get to Know Us – Matt Gunther
10 Questions with Matt Gunther, OAC Graphic Designer and Multimedia Coordinator
1. How did you become involved with the OAC?
I was looking for a job doing media direction and the OAC provided a unique opportunity to work doing what I was looking for, while also helping people.
2. Have you personally dealt with obesity, and if so, how has it impacted your life?
Yes, I’m currently affected by obesity and I’m working on getting healthier.
3. What is your favorite part about being a staff member of the OAC?
I get to help people while working with one of the most genuinely kind, caring, and dedicated individuals with who I’ve ever had the privilege of working.
4. Why is the OAC valuable in advocating for obesity awareness?
The OAC provides incredible science-based education with campaigns driven by kind and caring individuals.
5. What is one major goal you want to accomplish as a staff member?
I hope to positively impact as many people’s lives as possible with my work.
6. What is your favorite film?
7. What is your fondest memory from this past year?
Getting the opportunity to work at the OAC.
8. If you could’ve had any career other than your current one, what would it have been?
9. What is your favorite place to vacation?
I don’t really vacation.
10. What is your most prized possession?
Have a Question or Comment for Matt?
If you have a question or comment for Matt, simply enter your question in the below “Comment” box.
Join us next time as we feature OAC Board member, Amber Huett-Garcia, BS, MPA!