Thank you to all of you who attended the 2012 OAC’s Annual Awards Dinner. We are proud to announce the following award recipients:
- OAC Advocate of the Year – Beth Sheldon-Badore
- Community Leader of the Year – Tammy Beaumont, BSN, RN, BC, CBN
- Outstanding Membership Recruitment by an OAC Member – Michelle Vicari
- Outstanding Membership Recruitment by a Physician – Rocky Mountain Associated Physicians
- Bias Buster of the Year – Rebecca Puhl, PhD
- OAC Member of the Year – Ted Kyle, RPh, MBA
The OAC congratulates all of the winners of this year’s OAC Annual Awards! We greatly appreciate your dedication and support of the OAC, its mission, vision and goals.